300m Pet Trainer Dog Training Collar
A good dog remote training collar can help you drastically improve communication between you and your dog.
You'll be able to deter your dog from barking, jumping into people, picking the garbage and aggression with other dogs.
Our shock collar has been rigorously gone through over 2000 reliability tests (waterproof tests, heat, and loading, vibration,
shocking in extremely high and low-temperature tests) to ensure its performance and your dog's safety.
Remote control distance: up to 100 meters (in an open and non-interference environment)
Mode selection: electric shock, vibration, buzzer
Intensity adjustment; 1-5 files
Collar size 60CM
Lighting: LED light
Receiver charging voltage: DC5V
Transmitter charging voltage: DC5V
Receiver battery capacity: 300 mAh
Transmitter battery capacity: 300 mAh
1 X Transmitter (Remote)
1 X Receiver
1 X Dog collar ( Belt)
1 X USB to DC2.0 charging cable
1 X One USB to Micro USB charging cable]
1 X current detection lamp
2 X pairs of electrode columns (a pair of long and short)
1 X Manual
1. Electric shock, vibration, buzzer, three mode selection
2.1~5 levels of intensity can be adjusted, all intensities are within the specified range, no harm to pets
3. Transmitter: Silicone strip design, more hand-feel to hold
Receiver: The switch and charging port are equipped with rubber plugs, which can be generally splash-proof. Please remove them when it is raining or when the dog is bathing or swimming to prevent accidental losses.
Product weight: transmitter 64g receiver 37g accessories 100g
Product packaging size: 200*145*41mm
Product with packaging weight: 277g
1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
2. Re-wear the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
3. Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
4. Never connect a leash to the electronic collar; It will cause excessive pressure.
5. Only let your dog wear this collar when training, and take it off after training is finished.
6. Wash the dog's neck where contacts with the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
7. Check the area where contact the collar every day for a rash or a sore.
8. If a rash or sore is found, stop using the collar until the skin gets healed.
9. If the condition persists for more than 48 hours, please consult your veterinarian
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders right now.
Check out delivery timing here
We want you and your pet to be 100% happy with your order.
Damaged items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Find out more here